Sunday December 17th
- Third Sunday of Advent; Blood Drive
- Journey to Jesus - From 9:30am-Noon, elementary children will journey through Jesus’s life to learn why Christmas is so special and why Jesus is God’s ultimate gift. Students are encouraged to stay for the entire morning as they celebrate Christ’s birth and are reminded of the real meaning of Christmas. Preschoolers will Journey to Jesus during the 9:30 hour. Don’t miss this fun way to celebrate Christmas!
- A Quiet Winter’s Night - 6pm in the FLC ~ A relaxing and enjoyable evening of live Christmas music. (Approx. 2 hrs. long.)
Sunday, December 24th
- Fourth Sunday of Advent
- Regular morning worship and Bible School schedule.
- Christmas Eve Service - 4pm, Worship Center ~ Lighting of the Final Advent Candle - The Friends Bible School class invites you to remember the birth of Christ and what it means to the world. This is a great time to celebrate with the Fairmount Family before heading off to other places.
Monday, December 25th ~ Christmas
“For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:11-12
- Snowball Camp for 3rd-6th Gr. ~ Explore what the one TRUE Holy book is while enjoying summer camp in December ($75 by Nov. 30; $85 after) Check-in: Bus leaves FCC @ 3:00 on Wednesday and returns by 11am on Saturday. For more details, grab a brochure from the bulletin board or visit www.kidsrhis.net.
Sunday, Jan. 7th ~ Winter Kick-Off
- Family Skate Night - January 7th, 5:30-7:30pm at Ashland Skateland - Admission is a school supply item - kid’s scissors, glue sticks, cap erasers, highlighters, pens, etc. - which Impact Kids will pack into pencil pouches and send to Rob & Lori McGhee in Haiti! Skate rental is $3 and a hot dog, chips, & drink meal is $2.